Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square IVAE-DX (Tâvu).
The area of IVAE-DX is located in the northern Sea of Iváe. Locations on the map include:
- the Tâvu Islands, a remote chain of small islands 160 leagues northeast of Hârn and 75 leagues west of Cape Lýgon on the great Ivínian island of Iváe;
- the pirate kingdom of Tâvu, home of raiders considered too bloodthirsty even for mainstream Ivínian society;
- Úlrin thran, stronghold of the raiders of clan Aálden;
- three smaller settlements, including one home to the particularly vicious Aáldensen sub-clan and two others populated by oppressed thrall clans; and
- Slægthem Island, an unsettled isle named for an ancient duel, or perhaps the vicious shoals along its shores.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
IVAE-DX cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.