Two multi-layered PDF maps and detailed indices for Atlas Keléstia squares SHKN-F7 (Hélegat) and SHKN-E7 (Troldblist).
The area of SHKN-F7 & SHKN-E7 includes all of the island of Hélegat, an island in the Gulf of Shôrkýnè and the northernmost part of the country of Pélodia.
Locations on map SHKN-F7 include:
- ruins of Calamísa, an ancient Járind sea-town now inhabited by brigands and lepers
- a nearby shrine dedicated to a Peónian saint
- numerous other ruins from the Járind period
- the port of Félkenby Castle, governed by a younger member of an important clan sent to this isolated island to keep him out of trouble
- Proth Keep, headed by a Sárajìnian baron
- nearly fifty manors across two baronies, with details of the conflicts and feuds between the nobles of the island
- a new Laránian abbey, established to challenge the strength of Àgríkanism on the island but prompting concern amongst conservative Sárajìnians
- wild inland regions, including two ancient burial grounds
Locations on map SHKN-E7 include:
- the Àgríkan shrine of Tróldblist
An index for each of the two maps (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-F7 and E7 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Jeremy Baker. Notes and data by Jeremy Baker and Robert B. Schmunk.