Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-F8 (Ishéres).
The area of SHKN-F8 is located on the west-central coast of Shôrkýnè and includes much of the county of Dumâla.
Locations on map SHKN-F8 include:
- Ishéres Castle - the chief defensive fortification of eastern Dumâla, governed for the count of Dumâla by an ex-tournament knight considerably the worse for wear.
- Menzél Keep - centre of a barony in Dumâla which erupted into rebellion five decades ago; many of the local clans still harbour grudges from that era.
- Bodéum Keep - seat of a barony held by a descendant of an Ivínian warlord who seized the district nearly two centuries ago. Several of the local noble clans continue to worship Sárajìn.
- Fónten Keep - main settlement of a struggling barony in northwestern Loála; the whole coast suffered from Ivínian raiders over the last few centuries, leaving the area impoverished.
- Néjila - ruins of a castle and town sacked in TR641 by the Ivínians. The castle's exterior walls still stand, but the area has been abandoned.
- Írven Forest - the forested hills of eastern Ishéres barony have a dark reputation, perhaps due to their proximity to Ilvîran shrines and the Earthmaster site at Imêrùva [Shkn-G8].
- Menzârè Hills and Valf Forest - a wilderness separates Menzél and Ishéres baronies from the more populous settlements of Dumâla county.
- Nehámen River - the major river of eastern Dumâla rises in the hills of western Loála and passes by a handful of struggling new settlements before reaching the sea near Ishéres Castle.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-K6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.