Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-G6 (Chélemby).
The area of SHKN-G6 includes almost all of the island of Chel, primary island of the kingdom of Chélemby, as well as a large section of the Hârbáaler kingdom of Géltheim.
Locations on the map include:
- Chélemby City - largest urban centre on the Gulf of Shôrkýnè, and leading city of the far-faring Chéler.
- Evánekin - home port of the Chéler Royal Navy, and site of the famous defence of the realm against powerful Hârbáal.
- Kolâdis - Chel's wild western fishing town, where local tensions between factions run hot.
- Gelt - seat of the ruler of the Hârbáaler kingdom of Géltheim, just across the Chéler Pass from the island of Chel.
- Mt Chadîr - highest peak of Chel Island, named for an ancient Sárajìnian hero.
- Páthwys - large landscape art depicting a giant carved into a hillside just north of Chadîr - it is regularly maintained but no one knows by whom.
- Òprestýn Forest - forest in southwest Géltheim that is the site of the Nánthwys henge. It has a mystical reputation amongst locals.
- Náthwys - a henge site in Géltheim thought to be of ancient Járind origin.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-G6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Jeremy Baker, Robert B. Schmunk and N. Robin Crossby.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 1: Chélemby, Géltheim & Ánvâl.
This is a revised and updated version to the map square originally included in the "Chélemby-Géltheim Folio" published in 2004. If you purchased that folio after September 2008, you are entitled to a free copy of this revised map and index; check the download section of your account profile.