Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-H5 (Tázela).
The area of SHKN-H5 is located in the centre of southern Hârbáal and includes most of Tázela thranáal in the sub-kingdom of Tónanby, as well as large wilderness portions of northern Géltheim and Ánvâl.
Locations on map SHKN-H5 include:
- Tázela castle, fortress of the Hâlinon lords who once held the petty kingdom of Kîrdaelund but who now rule Tázela thranáal;
- ten freeholds and three important mines in Tázela thranáal;
- the Gélten Mountains, the southwestern most extension of the Hârbáaler Alps, in the midst of which are
- the deep Chóstor Caverns and the mysterious Gélten Pass;
- the Mólker Hills and Gélter Hills, which flank the Gélten range on north and south;
- the bandit-plagued Médren Pass on the road between Tázela and Zýna thranáal in Lédenheim; and
- Thánhelig, a Sárajìnian religious holding in northeast Géltheim.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-H5 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Jeremy Baker, Robert B. Schmunk and N. Robin Crossby.
Please note: This is a revised and updated version to the map square originally included in the Atlas Keléstia "Chélemby-Géltheim Folio". If you purchased that folio after September 2008, you are entitled to free copies of these revised maps; check the download section of your account profile.