Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-H7 (Trepûra).
The area of SHKN-H7 is located on the central Shôrkýni coast. Mapped locations include:
- Trepûra settlement, home to the famed Ládo Pilots College
- numerous ruins of villages and manors, either sacked during the viking raid on Trepûra or abandoned soon after
- Sónise keep and surrounding settlements
- Cape Loála, a wide-swept promontory projecting into the Gulf of Shôrkýnè
- the Loáladh Hills, where may be found two ancient burial grounds and an unpleasant breed of spiders
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-H7 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Jeremy Baker. Notes and data by Jeremy Baker and Robert B. Schmunk.