Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-H8 (Dáman).
The area of SHKN-H8 is located on the north central coast of the kingdom of Shôrkýnè and includes much of Démath Bay and its flanking shores.
Locations on map SHKN-H8 include:
- the northern half of Démath Bay; which includes
- the island of Dáman and the ruins of Dáman town, sacked by northern vikings two centuries ago and left almost uninhabited ever since; as well as
- the ruins of Shátrah, a prosperous town near the eastern shores of the bay which was destroyed during the same violent era; plus
- numerous ruins of villages and manors on or close to the shores of Démath and which were wrecked during the vikings' rampages or abandoned afterwards, some of which have been used in the decades since as pirate bases; and also
- the western manors of the barony of Teléged, a fief which remains deeply unsettled some eight years since its baron and clan Telégah were outlawed; among which is
- the fatalistic Ílvîran "abbey" of Shérael, whose priests also watch over other area shrines and sites dedicated to their god; and also
- four manors in Vésteth, a barony on the western shores on Démath Bay which is still striving to recover from the depredations of decades past.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-H8 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk.