Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-I5 (Zýna).
The area of SHKN-I5 is located in the northwest of the Hârbáaler kingdom of Lédenheim. Mapped locations include:
- Zýna keep and town, the chief settlement of Lédenheim's northern thranáal
- the Târensten, a great standing stone across the Shârl River from Zýna
- the freehold of Sténekin, western end of the Huriséa Road, Lédenheim's 'fur trail'
- Shârljent and Védistrand, two freeholds anchoring the only bridge crossing the Shârl River
- a score of other freeholds in Zýna, Héredon and Léden thranáalen, plus numerous minor villages
- the scattered barrow mounds known as the Sýnhøjen, and the ghost-ridden ruins of a freehold sharing that name
- the Àgríkan shrine of Ríserlyd and nearby mines operated by a clan 'known' for their brutality
- peaks of the southern Wânden range
- hunting grounds of the Hêrèskémen woods.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-I5 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.