Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-K6 (Tîrgólis).
The area of SHKN-K6 is located near the mouth of the Tîrga River and includes parts of the Shôrkýni county of Aneóla, the Hârbáaler kingdom of Lédenheim, and southwestern Huriséa.
Locations on map SHKN-K6 include:
- Tîrgólis castle and town, centre of Shôrkýnè's northeasternmost barony; which includes
- Bôron, one of the most prominent abbeys of the Laránian Order of the Wonders of Tírithôr and also a garrison of the Order of the Right Hand of Ôrthas; and
- 18 manors, whose holders are variously divided in their support for the weak baron of Tîrgólis and his more competent brothers; while across
- the mighty Tîrga River, the great route into the heart of the continent; are located the
- Yârlihem Járind folk settlements on the southeasternmost parts of the Hârbáaler kingdom of Lédenheim; on the verge of
- the Ántiag marshlands, a wide area of wetlands at the mouth of the Tîrga and seasonal home to wandering Quârphic tribal folk; plus
- the southwest of the region of Huriséa; including
- the Pôrgon Hills, in which lies the ancient henge called Kêledhsyn;
- the Huriséan Sýmem holdings along the Tyârgha River bordering Lédenheim; but more importantly
- the southwestern reaches of the Huriséan principality of Ogéned; including
- the island town of Ýlas, a secondary gateway to Huriséa much afflicted by movements of the Tîrga.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-K6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk, Jeremy Baker, and N. Robin Crossby.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 2: Lédenheim, W. Huriséa & Tîrgólis.