We have a growing number of free product expansions designed to support GMs and players using the Chélemby setting.
- Chéler Player Guide - a 12 page guide to the Chéler, their culture and folklore to assist players and GMs new to the setting.
- Chéler Index - an index of the content the principal Chélemby publications. This will be updated as further publications are released.
- Chélemby City Poetic Map - a beautiful poetic map of Chélemby City.
- Charts of Salónen Ekàtriása, a cartographer based at Kolâdis. Provides a good poetic map of the region.
- Chélemby Occupation Table, a PDF and XLS version of an adapted Occupation Table for Chélemby, for use with HârnMaster.
Chélemby City Interactive PDF maps
- Hávnhus (I34) - headquarters of the City Watch.
- Chélemby Town Hall (En Téstradhem) (G11) - offices of the mayor and other city officials.
Chélemby products for sale
Of course, there are all the Chélemby products available for purchase:
- Kingdom of Chélemby - provides a detailed description of the kingdom, its history, culture, military and so forth.
- Chélemby: City of the Sea Kings - over 150 pages of detailed description of the largest urban centre in northern Venârivè.
- Chélemby Interactive Map - a multi-layered PDF map of the city.
- Atlas Kélestia: Chélemby-Géltheim - atlas-scale maps of Chélemby and the surrounding regions.
- Evánekin: Naval Port of Chélemby - castle and port settlement near to Chélemby city.
- Kolâdis: Castle Town of Chélemby - the 'wild west' fishing town and castle of the kingdom.
- Shôrkýnè Regional Interactive Map - provides a map of the entire region in which Chélemby is located.