• Unable to process payment for Order   1 day 2 hours ago

Thanks very much for the help and sorting the issue.
    For some strange reason it seems my ip address is blocked from home to download files. Managed to login and get via work and also success on a neighbours wi-fi access as well.

Gonna speak with my ISP why your website is now blocked/filtered for my personal IP address (116.240.191.92) not sure extactly where it's being blocked, I get 30 to 40 hops to your IP and one keeps timing out between you and I :(

Timeout @: ip4.gtt.net [69.174.5.42] @ hop 13

When I also got my email with direct download links, when I clicked on the link, it added :80 (port 80) on the end and caused the response to be "source not found"

• Unable to process payment for Order   1 day 2 hours ago

Thanks very much for the help and sorting the issue.

Timeout @: ip4.gtt.net [69.174.5.42] @ hop 13

• Unable to process payment for Order   2 days 18 hours ago

The problem has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks again to everyone for reporting the issues!

• Unable to process payment for Order   2 days 18 hours ago

The problem has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks again to everyone for reporting the issues!

• Unable to process payment for Order   3 days 6 hours ago

Getting 403 errors on whole website.
    Also workaround does not work either for Shopping Cart

• Unable to process payment for Order   3 days 6 hours ago

Getting 403 errors on whole website.
    Also workaround does not work either for Shopping Cart

• Unable to process payment for Order   3 days 14 hours ago

workaround does not solve the payment scrollbar issue, not yesterday and not today

• Unable to process payment for Order   3 days 14 hours ago

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 days 5 hours ago

Thanks for reporting this! This is a JavaScript bug that somehow returned after being fixed several months ago. We're working on solving this. In the meantime, please try the workaround I suggested in the second post of this thread.

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 days 5 hours ago

• Maritime Rules   4 days 10 hours ago

Would love to see this appear. Now, if only there was a Siege Warfare guide..

• Maritime Rules   4 days 10 hours ago

Would love to see this appear. Now, if only there was a Siege Warfare guide..

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 days 10 hours ago

Tried this morning, and last night, with the same result. Scrolling bar on the payment method kept going, and would not let me complete the order.

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 days 10 hours ago

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 days 11 hours ago

The payment method bar keeps scrolling, making it impossible for me to complete my order. Seems to be a recurrence of Gunnar's problem.

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 days 11 hours ago

• Emélrenè Interactive Map   6 days 14 hours ago

Thank you for the quick reply and fixing the issue

• Emélrenè Interactive Map   6 days 14 hours ago

Thank you for the quick reply and fixing the issue

• Emélrenè Interactive Map   1 week 4 days ago

Same issue for me, all other purchases worked :(

• Emélrenè Interactive Map   1 week 4 days ago

Same issue for me, all other purchases worked :(

• Firis & Points East   2 weeks 2 days ago

The Nordakas in Telen are working on getting funding to construct a road to a new port on the Gulf of Chakro. Cutting Moleryn out of the Salt Route potentially. So there’s that going on in the west.

• Firis & Points East   2 weeks 2 days ago

• Gypsies   2 weeks 2 days ago

IMC I’ve filled this role with itinerant Lia K’vair, and they’re often enough related to the Navehan wanderers the Night People.

• Gypsies   2 weeks 2 days ago

• Firefighting   2 weeks 2 days ago

I filed the serial numbers off the Roman vigeles( not sure on spelling). The night watch in my Shiran has tarred rope buckets as part of their kit. The gates watchmen have a ready supply of same to hand out to community volunteers in time of need.