• Blocked IP   9 weeks 2 days ago

Can you send this again, what is the msg title of the email.
    If I don't reckogmise, I delete as spam

• Blocked IP   9 weeks 2 days ago

Can you send this again, what is the msg title of the email.
    If I don't reckogmise, I delete as spam

• Blocked IP   9 weeks 5 days ago

Please check your e-mails.

• Blocked IP   9 weeks 5 days ago

Please check your e-mails.

• Blocked IP   9 weeks 5 days ago

Still no update on this?

• Blocked IP   9 weeks 5 days ago

Still no update on this?

• Tríerzòn   10 weeks 4 days ago

I must have missed that Fanon article, thanks.
    See there is also a Political Map by Richard Woollacott

• Tríerzòn   10 weeks 4 days ago

I must have missed that Fanon article, thanks.
    See there is also a Political Map by Richard Woollacott

• Tríerzòn   10 weeks 5 days ago

Just in case your interested, their was a fanon 'Trierzon regional module' published by Conal Smith back in 2008. You can find it on the Lythia.com web site.

• Tríerzòn   10 weeks 5 days ago

• Western Hârn and the Phâric tribal origins   11 weeks 7 hours ago

Delving into all materials in regards to language trees/families atm to give me a good baseline to unravel it all. You're right chronology of scripts are the easiest part :p

I am guessing that the flow of "migrations" shall help form and flesh out the timeline of the family lineage of languages and hint at merging cultures and so on.

Tribes popping up at various times also help with Time Points and forks in the timeline as well. Just need to dig and make a spreadsheet of all the data and information available to us.

Chico (over on his thread The Lythian Tribe that settled the Ulmerien Valley (Chybisa: Timeline QnA 1) @ HârnForum) has unravelled some of the chain in regards to Hodiri [Chohar] & the Solori [Azerian], btw we've messaged each other with thoughts on the matter as well.

Other information that seems to be in small tid bits refer to the Kath [Uphari], Tulwyn [Uphari], Chelni [Chohar] and Pagaelin [Ivino-Sorki], and for my aim, the Pagaelin brings up an intersting question also. Are they related to the Gozyda, they from the same region but from different timelines, or are they related way back from the Sorki migrations originating from Quârphor etc.

Using Venârivè and the MigrationEra layer the Phâric have a vast migration area. Sadly we don't have eastern Lýthia (hint hint Jeremy) so don't have information in regards to the push by the Rekâri & Ketâric pushing them west to fill in some reason for them to flee ;)

Phâric migrations have many forks: Uquâr, Gónati, Ménak, Soquâr, Ivíni, Uphâri, and Tochémi.

Yârhin migrations have nearly as many: Yârynè, Járin, Wynérhin, and Hôrzili.

In the same vein, other areas seem to have good sources for more migrants from other areas, Àzeryáni, Býrian, Târga, in which there are some mentions of them migrating to Hârn, and north and north west too.

Using the above with "development of the Court of Pentacles" and info regarding Lothrim, we can then delve into the expansion of other groups that help fuel development and change.

ie. (summa) ~ Emélrenè/Hârbáal/Tríerzòn/etc.?
    " but it was during this period that organisation and structure in worship began to emerge, in response to both social change and other religions becoming more organised. The Church of Naveh emerged around bt750; that of Peoni around bt600; that of Larani around bt370; that of Morgath around bt250; and that of Sarajin by bt150. Agrikanism had been in existence since around bt1500; but in bt100 a more formalised church emerged."

Gives us the rise, in this example, of Àgríkan references: BT1500 Ilpýlen delivers the word of Ágrik; beginning of Vénic Dark Age; TR248 Àgríkan Imperial Octennial Games (Ukhíla) at Lysâra. With the spread of these games, this would bring alot of other events in the south eastern region. TR94 destruction of Sávè-K’nôran great temple at Sháras by forces of Îrkárgai (Ázeryàn) which all point to their expansion.

So aside from geography, good points and thoughts on that btw, the migrations used boats to flee their oppressors, using modern happenings around this topic, we see that people when pushed hard enough will strive to survive not matter how far they need to go to find peace. So my thinking is to track the flow of language, then settlements, and over time, add more war refugees for specific events that changed course the of a country or regions history.

So just like your Thard River example, the western regions of harn started with the Jarin settlements, and add waves of new refugees. The trick is what did they bring, did they loose those skills over time as their social interactions occured (thinking Romans leave Briton) and they moved foward using cultural aspects as they see no need for those "contraptions" used by the intruders, be they Lothrim, Corani, or any others.

Just a thought on Chésmè al Álion & Lóthrim (aka Lothraem Halmaenth), even though it states they came from Mèlderýn before establishing their colony of arcanists at Elkâl-Anúz in TR100, and possibly from Nurisel, it does not state or make clear if he actually came from elsewhere and where he was born. If they (Lothrim and his six) brought the Gârgún to this world, what if they also drew in other material/knowledge from another world, even if one must use the cliche "apprentice" routine :p

Damn, another rant, but I like a challenge, just putting my thoughts out there. Working alone would have limited even Lóthrim, so gotta seek guideance. Anyways I'll plod along and hopefully soon shall start to unravel this all and post. I'd post on the HârnForum but they seem to be more focused on eastern Hârn especially around Káldôr sadly. Mind you, that's their interest and that's fine, but the old Corani/Rethem, Tharda, Kanday melting pot interests me more ;)

Thanks for the thoughts and hopefully get some more feedback as I continue onwards! (if I had an editor they'd cut these posts down too)

• Western Hârn and the Phâric tribal origins   11 weeks 7 hours ago

Yârhin migrations have nearly as many: Yârynè, Járin, Wynérhin, and Hôrzili.

ie. (summa) ~ Emélrenè/Hârbáal/Tríerzòn/etc.?

• Blocked IP   11 weeks 9 hours ago

The connection has timed out

using both tracert & ping, get responses until it reaches ip4.gtt.net [69.174.5.42] Request timed out.

This appeared around the time of the shopping cart error and have not been able to use home IP for your website.

as stated elsewhere, any other PC, phone, Tablet, using various browsers works fine. No matter what I try, and confirmed by my ISP, the home IP I connect from is blocked by the ip4 server handling kelestia.com yet all other internet websites work fine :/

I have no trouble from any other IP address.
    I even went as far as double checking all cache, cookies, history, firewall, router/modem settings which took 3 days to dig through everything.

That is when I contacted my ISP, who then used my IP to confirm it's blocked and not a setting or issue on my side.

It seems your DNS/name provider is blocking me when it double check connection via you domain server to your website

• Blocked IP   11 weeks 9 hours ago

The connection has timed out

I have no trouble from any other IP address.

• Western Hârn and the Phâric tribal origins   11 weeks 14 hours ago

- I don't know of any attempts to put a time-axis on the language tree. There is a chronology for scripts (which is much easier).

- You ask an important question . . . "Did anyone bring anything with them that changed everything . . . ?" Summa Venarive answers in the affirmative regarding Lothrim, who brought the mouldboard plow and a new level of political organization to central Harn. But regarding the Corani Empire it compares the development of the Court of Pentacles with the Mangai, concludes that they are examples of parallel evolution, and finishes with the statement, "While there is no question that there was contact between the two empires, there are few unambiguous cases in which the Coráni directly copied the Àzeryáni. For the most part, the Coráni derived their culture from within."

But Summa doesn't delve any further back into the past than Lothrim. It's still an open question whether the Corani (or any other tribe) brought anything with them, whether the unique character of western Harn derived from some characteristics of the place (such as its isolation), from proximity to Evael or Araka-Kalai, or some other factors.

Personally, I'm always intrigued by theories of geography. In my own fanon, "Thard: River of Empire", I looked at how the Thard River shaped the current cultural milieu. That piece only looks back as far as the Corani Empire, but you might find some inspiration in there. I tend to criticize authors like Jared Diamond ("Guns, Germs, and Steel") for trying to put too much weight on very slender logical threads, but that doesn't stop me from committing the same sin in my Harnic writings.

• Western Hârn and the Phâric tribal origins   11 weeks 14 hours ago

• Tríerzòn   11 weeks 15 hours ago

. . . it's still at the pre-draft stage, as is Palithane.

• Tríerzòn   11 weeks 15 hours ago

. . . it's still at the pre-draft stage, as is Palithane.

• Blocked IP   11 weeks 2 days ago

No IP address is blocked by Kelestia.com. Can you please give me the exact error message.

• Blocked IP   11 weeks 2 days ago

• Unable to process payment for Order   12 weeks 2 days ago

No problem. I'll send an alternative download link to your e-mail address.

• Unable to process payment for Order   12 weeks 2 days ago

No problem. I'll send an alternative download link to your e-mail address.

• Unable to process payment for Order   12 weeks 2 days ago

Seem that when I click on the "Chelemby_City.zip" file, it refreshes the page and says to contact Administration :/

Sorry once again to trouble you...

• Unable to process payment for Order   12 weeks 2 days ago

Sorry once again to trouble you...

• Unable to process payment for Order   12 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks, damn Gremlins or I should say Gârgún :p

All worked, many thanks.

I do hope this unblocks my home IP as well, let you know when I get home.