• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

No problem. I'll send an alternative download link to your e-mail address.

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

No problem. I'll send an alternative download link to your e-mail address.

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

Seem that when I click on the "Chelemby_City.zip" file, it refreshes the page and says to contact Administration :/

Sorry once again to trouble you...

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

Sorry once again to trouble you...

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks, damn Gremlins or I should say Gârgún :p

All worked, many thanks.

I do hope this unblocks my home IP as well, let you know when I get home.

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks, damn Gremlins or I should say Gârgún :p

All worked, many thanks.

I do hope this unblocks my home IP as well, let you know when I get home.

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

Yep, the issue was back -- and is now fixed again. Thanks again for reporting it!

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

Getting the same issues yet again.

This is auto locking after blocking whichever IP I use once I select as above and then hit Review order.

I can then no longer load the page for second option for Zone :/

Have tried this on multiple PCs and under various separate IPs as well as 3 Browsers.

Only once I touch the shopping cart does it lock the other IPs.

However my actual home IP that seems to be blocked 24/7 atm: 111.220.96.180

• Unable to process payment for Order   4 weeks 5 days ago

Getting the same issues yet again.

I can then no longer load the page for second option for Zone :/

Only once I touch the shopping cart does it lock the other IPs.

However my actual home IP that seems to be blocked 24/7 atm: 111.220.96.180

• Premium content   4 weeks 6 days ago

According to our system, you are a "premium user". If you don't see a "Premium" button in the top navigation, please try clearing your browser's cache and then revisiting the site.

• Premium content   4 weeks 6 days ago

• Premium content   5 weeks 13 hours ago

I also went over the $100 threshold and still can't access the premium content. How do you access it?

Thanks,

Jason

• Premium content   5 weeks 13 hours ago

Thanks,

Jason

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks very much for the help and sorting the issue.
    For some strange reason it seems my ip address is blocked from home to download files. Managed to login and get via work and also success on a neighbours wi-fi access as well.

Gonna speak with my ISP why your website is now blocked/filtered for my personal IP address (116.240.191.92) not sure extactly where it's being blocked, I get 30 to 40 hops to your IP and one keeps timing out between you and I :(

Timeout @: ip4.gtt.net [69.174.5.42] @ hop 13

When I also got my email with direct download links, when I clicked on the link, it added :80 (port 80) on the end and caused the response to be "source not found"

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks very much for the help and sorting the issue.

Timeout @: ip4.gtt.net [69.174.5.42] @ hop 13

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 4 days ago

The problem has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks again to everyone for reporting the issues!

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 4 days ago

The problem has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks again to everyone for reporting the issues!

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 5 days ago

Getting 403 errors on whole website.
    Also workaround does not work either for Shopping Cart

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 5 days ago

Getting 403 errors on whole website.
    Also workaround does not work either for Shopping Cart

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 5 days ago

workaround does not solve the payment scrollbar issue, not yesterday and not today

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 5 days ago

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 6 days ago

Thanks for reporting this! This is a JavaScript bug that somehow returned after being fixed several months ago. We're working on solving this. In the meantime, please try the workaround I suggested in the second post of this thread.

• Unable to process payment for Order   5 weeks 6 days ago

• Maritime Rules   5 weeks 6 days ago

Would love to see this appear. Now, if only there was a Siege Warfare guide..

There are currently 1 user and 35 guests online.

Online users