• Western Hârn and the Phâric tribal origins   20 weeks 3 days ago

- I don't know of any attempts to put a time-axis on the language tree. There is a chronology for scripts (which is much easier).

- You ask an important question . . . "Did anyone bring anything with them that changed everything . . . ?" Summa Venarive answers in the affirmative regarding Lothrim, who brought the mouldboard plow and a new level of political organization to central Harn. But regarding the Corani Empire it compares the development of the Court of Pentacles with the Mangai, concludes that they are examples of parallel evolution, and finishes with the statement, "While there is no question that there was contact between the two empires, there are few unambiguous cases in which the Coráni directly copied the Àzeryáni. For the most part, the Coráni derived their culture from within."

But Summa doesn't delve any further back into the past than Lothrim. It's still an open question whether the Corani (or any other tribe) brought anything with them, whether the unique character of western Harn derived from some characteristics of the place (such as its isolation), from proximity to Evael or Araka-Kalai, or some other factors.

Personally, I'm always intrigued by theories of geography. In my own fanon, "Thard: River of Empire", I looked at how the Thard River shaped the current cultural milieu. That piece only looks back as far as the Corani Empire, but you might find some inspiration in there. I tend to criticize authors like Jared Diamond ("Guns, Germs, and Steel") for trying to put too much weight on very slender logical threads, but that doesn't stop me from committing the same sin in my Harnic writings.

• Tríerzòn   20 weeks 3 days ago

. . . it's still at the pre-draft stage, as is Palithane.

• Tríerzòn   20 weeks 3 days ago

. . . it's still at the pre-draft stage, as is Palithane.

• Blocked IP   20 weeks 5 days ago

No IP address is blocked by Kelestia.com. Can you please give me the exact error message.

• Blocked IP   20 weeks 5 days ago

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

No problem. I'll send an alternative download link to your e-mail address.

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

No problem. I'll send an alternative download link to your e-mail address.

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

Seem that when I click on the "Chelemby_City.zip" file, it refreshes the page and says to contact Administration :/

Sorry once again to trouble you...

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

Sorry once again to trouble you...

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks, damn Gremlins or I should say Gârgún :p

All worked, many thanks.

I do hope this unblocks my home IP as well, let you know when I get home.

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks, damn Gremlins or I should say Gârgún :p

All worked, many thanks.

I do hope this unblocks my home IP as well, let you know when I get home.

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

Yep, the issue was back -- and is now fixed again. Thanks again for reporting it!

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 5 days ago

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 6 days ago

Getting the same issues yet again.

This is auto locking after blocking whichever IP I use once I select as above and then hit Review order.

I can then no longer load the page for second option for Zone :/

Have tried this on multiple PCs and under various separate IPs as well as 3 Browsers.

Only once I touch the shopping cart does it lock the other IPs.

However my actual home IP that seems to be blocked 24/7 atm: 111.220.96.180

• Unable to process payment for Order   21 weeks 6 days ago

Getting the same issues yet again.

I can then no longer load the page for second option for Zone :/

Only once I touch the shopping cart does it lock the other IPs.

However my actual home IP that seems to be blocked 24/7 atm: 111.220.96.180

• Premium content   22 weeks 4 hours ago

According to our system, you are a "premium user". If you don't see a "Premium" button in the top navigation, please try clearing your browser's cache and then revisiting the site.

• Premium content   22 weeks 4 hours ago

• Premium content   22 weeks 18 hours ago

I also went over the $100 threshold and still can't access the premium content. How do you access it?

Thanks,

Jason

• Premium content   22 weeks 18 hours ago

Thanks,

Jason

• Unable to process payment for Order   22 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks very much for the help and sorting the issue.
    For some strange reason it seems my ip address is blocked from home to download files. Managed to login and get via work and also success on a neighbours wi-fi access as well.

Gonna speak with my ISP why your website is now blocked/filtered for my personal IP address (116.240.191.92) not sure extactly where it's being blocked, I get 30 to 40 hops to your IP and one keeps timing out between you and I :(

Timeout @: ip4.gtt.net [69.174.5.42] @ hop 13

When I also got my email with direct download links, when I clicked on the link, it added :80 (port 80) on the end and caused the response to be "source not found"

• Unable to process payment for Order   22 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks very much for the help and sorting the issue.

Timeout @: ip4.gtt.net [69.174.5.42] @ hop 13

• Unable to process payment for Order   22 weeks 5 days ago

The problem has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks again to everyone for reporting the issues!

• Unable to process payment for Order   22 weeks 5 days ago

The problem has been fixed. Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks again to everyone for reporting the issues!

• Unable to process payment for Order   22 weeks 5 days ago

Getting 403 errors on whole website.
    Also workaround does not work either for Shopping Cart

• Unable to process payment for Order   22 weeks 5 days ago

Getting 403 errors on whole website.
    Also workaround does not work either for Shopping Cart

There are currently 1 user and 60 guests online.

Online users