• How many out there?   1 year 19 weeks ago

I'm still here. I'm afraid my Harn activity consists mainly of adding new publications, unread, to either my hard drive or my filing cabinet. One day, perhaps, I'll truly get back into it.

• How many out there?   1 year 19 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 21 weeks ago

I'd like to see Pilots Almanac, Lankor and more Shorkyne/Hurisea. Might be nice to see a city or two as well.

Clans of Shorkyne...

• How many out there?   1 year 21 weeks ago

Clans of Shorkyne...

• The Shorkyni Parliament   1 year 21 weeks ago

Thanks. That definitely feeds into my view of Shorkyne with internecine warfare on a low scale. Raiding and feuds amongst the various lords that Parliament likely ignores unless it gets too out of control.

• The Shorkyni Parliament   1 year 21 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 21 weeks ago

Well, everything.

But if I had to priorize:

- Shorkyne Map tiles - fill the gaps, especially coasts
    - Weired Stuff (exotic articles - whatever fancies you)
    - Clans of Chelemby - finish this
    - Maritime module - Pilots Almanac V2
    -- Ports of Venarive
    -- Islands around Hârn
    - Kindoms & Regions & Cities & Islands

• How many out there?   1 year 21 weeks ago

Well, everything.

But if I had to priorize:

- Shorkyne Map tiles - fill the gaps, especially coasts
    - Weired Stuff (exotic articles - whatever fancies you)
    - Clans of Chelemby - finish this
    - Maritime module - Pilots Almanac V2
    -- Ports of Venarive
    -- Islands around Hârn
    - Kindoms & Regions & Cities & Islands

• How many out there?   1 year 22 weeks ago

I am Glad you are still active! Started to worry...

I would like to see some of the missing map tiles of the Gulf of Chelemby. It would be splendid to have them :-)

• How many out there?   1 year 22 weeks ago

I am Glad you are still active! Started to worry...

• How many out there?   1 year 24 weeks ago

My favourites would be:
    1) Hepekaria
    2) Arlanto
    3) Tarkain

I would also very much like to see more cities or places of interest done, but I suspect this is not going to happen. Oh, and there was mention of one great seafearing adventure. Is this still in the works?

• How many out there?   1 year 24 weeks ago

My favourites would be:
    1) Hepekaria
    2) Arlanto
    3) Tarkain

• How many out there?   1 year 25 weeks ago

All of those sound grand Ken.
    Of course the two big ones are Azeryan and Trierzon but anywhere is of interest to me :) .

• How many out there?   1 year 25 weeks ago

All of those sound grand Ken.

• How many out there?   1 year 26 weeks ago

It's hard to give out dates other than the non-satisfying "when it's done" or "Soon".

Work is being done on a Karejia module, as well as Clans and Folk of Chelemby. We're also getting artwork done for Thonia. There a few other products in production that we're not ready to reveal just yet.

It's coming! :)

What would you like to see?

• How many out there?   1 year 26 weeks ago

It's coming! :)

What would you like to see?

• How many out there?   1 year 28 weeks ago

Sounds good indeed. :-)

Any snippets of what and when?

• How many out there?   1 year 28 weeks ago

Sounds good indeed. :-)

Any snippets of what and when?

• Headings in Products   1 year 31 weeks ago

Depending on how long the new version will be forthcoming and how much your OCD is killing you, a simple fix is to download the Morpheus font, create a white text box within the pdf app, set the font to 21.5 pt and color to RGB 150 20 2. If you print, make sure you have print comments selected. Foxit even has a ruler for perfect alignment.

• Headings in Products   1 year 31 weeks ago

• How many out there?   1 year 31 weeks ago

Yes, Keléstia Productions is still very much alive, and there are some exciting new products in the works.

Great that you've returned to Hârn!

• How many out there?   1 year 31 weeks ago

Great that you've returned to Hârn!

• How many out there?   1 year 32 weeks ago

Well, I'm back to Harn after a long absence... Is this company still alive? It is a couple of months since any activity was registred here....

• How many out there?   1 year 32 weeks ago

• Headings in Products   1 year 38 weeks ago

Hi

Thanks for this feedback.

I'll try and update these to address these issues.

Regards