• Future development question   2 years 33 weeks ago

You'll be getting your wish, eventually. Maps for every inch of Kethira are in some stage of development - even that archipelago south of Molnasya that no one ever mentions. (I'm sure those islands were Robin's nod to New Zealand, so you would think that Jeremy would have already written a 200 page opus on it.)

• Future development question   2 years 33 weeks ago

I would love to see the other side of Lythia developed as the @Western half has been. I'd love to be able to have some structure to hang adventure on that fall outside of the Western half of the continent. Of course, my dream would be to see all of the continents get the Venarive/Anzeloria scale treatment.

It would be really nice to see some consistency between sections of the continent. I like the scale of the Anzeloria map for some detail, but a map to the scale of the venarive map would have been nice for the sake of continuity.

• Future development question   2 years 33 weeks ago

• Poetic map of Emélrenè and surrounding regions   2 years 34 weeks ago

We have now added a third version of this map, which is entirely in Lakíse and Emélan, the script and language of the Eméla.

It can be accessed in the download zip file, or directly here:

• Future development question   2 years 34 weeks ago

We don't like to make specific commitments, because our work is ready when its done, but yes - we have work in progress on Karéjia, Tríerzòn, and Eastern Lýthia. And other areas.

• Future development question   2 years 34 weeks ago

• Poetic map of Emélrenè and surrounding regions   2 years 36 weeks ago

Nice map! It is not obvious that there is a zip archive accessed by clicking on the map.

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 38 weeks ago

Most printers these days have an option to print what is on the current view. So you can blow up the area you want to fit the window and then print it. You could also copy a snapshot of the area desired and then print that as well.

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 38 weeks ago

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 38 weeks ago

I am looking at printing the map and notice
    that the map looks like it's 80" × 51" is that right?
    Is there a way just to print certain parts
    Of it

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 38 weeks ago

I am looking at printing the map and notice
    that the map looks like it's 80" × 51" is that right?
    Is there a way just to print certain parts
    Of it

• Typos, Mistakes?   2 years 41 weeks ago

thanks for the notice! We'll work on getting corrections.

• Typos, Mistakes?   2 years 41 weeks ago

thanks for the notice! We'll work on getting corrections.

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 41 weeks ago

The main map is a seperate product:

I admit that a poetic map - something that could be handed out as a "map" to the players - would be great as part of the kingdom-module, but you cannot get more detail then this map provides.

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 41 weeks ago

The main map is a seperate product:

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 41 weeks ago

Emelrene is great, but a more detailed map of the country would be more than useful. I'm disappointed by that alone. I have Venereve, but it does not go into the detail I would like.

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 41 weeks ago

• Typos, Mistakes?   2 years 41 weeks ago

under quilt shirt it list "Ua Sh Tx Ab" as protection areas
    but in the premade armor Light F it adds HP and GR it also list arms area which i get as its says it with sleeves but why add hip and groin

• Typos, Mistakes?   2 years 41 weeks ago

under quilt shirt it list "Ua Sh Tx Ab" as protection areas

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 42 weeks ago

Summer time and nobody answers :-)

I have not playtested Emélrenè yet, but having read through it, I must say I like it. First it fills the missing link between Hârn and Venârivè. When there was "just" Hârn, it seemed to be self contained and without links to the outside. Well, at least, this was the feeling I had. At least in respect to Melderyn this is not the case and for me the module mends the isle to the continent in a reasonable way.

Another thing I like about the module is, that it gives glimpses on cultural elements that I miss in classic Hârn productions. I like that, since it supports the gamemaster without really reducing my options how I want to play the world. otherwise I have to come up with everything myself. Older Hârn productions look somewhat sterile in that sense (at least to me).

Keep up the good work! Want to hear more about Venârivè!

• Kingdom of Emélrenè Feedback   2 years 42 weeks ago

Summer time and nobody answers :-)

Keep up the good work! Want to hear more about Venârivè!

• potions   2 years 46 weeks ago

Hi Kevsurp.

You are correct that there isn't a particular listing of specific potions and the like in HarnMaster Gold. This was the case in HarnMaster 1 as well.

In general the idea was to present potions as unique things with their properties less certain, and avoid treating them as uniform commodities that one might pick up at PotionMart or some such.

The potion generation system can be used to quickly determine the appearance, potency, and general purpose/effect of a potion, but it is left to the GM to determine the actual game effects of consuming it.

I for one realise that this may not be satisfying for some and we do have game mechanics in development for an upcoming product that will tackle Alchemy (and resulting potions) much more in depth.

Thanks for your interest in HarnMaster Gold!

• potions   2 years 46 weeks ago

Hi Kevsurp.

Thanks for your interest in HarnMaster Gold!

• Kingdom of Emélrenè published   2 years 49 weeks ago

We have provided a slightly updated version of the "Class, Ethnicity and Religious Affiliation" table included on page 91 of "Kingdom of Emélrenè".

This updated version includes some improvements in layout and clarity, based on feedback and comments from customers, and fixes a typo in one of the percentage figures in the table.

(The updated version of the table is included in the current downloadable product, but is also available free of charge for those interested in the topic of Emélreni class, ethnicity and religion generally).

You can download the new table here.

If you were one of the early purchasers of Kingdom of Emélrenè, you will have been issued a link to the new, updated module file.

• Kingdom of Emélrenè published   2 years 49 weeks ago

Thanks for your support! :)