• Venârivè (Northwestern Lýthia)   10 years 16 weeks ago

I need a Xmas present, last year was really sad. Is that the sort of time line you are operating on?

• House Rules   10 years 16 weeks ago

That's not a bad idea at all... I suppose the first thing is to see what format houserules should be displayed (downloads or forum entries) and go from there...

• House Rules   10 years 16 weeks ago

• Where is your current campaign set?   10 years 16 weeks ago

We had this poll before, and it had the same responce, better to ask 'were on Harn'

• HarnCon V - The Full Moot   10 years 16 weeks ago

Quite splendid really. It was a great event.

Roll on Vancouver 2008!

---------------------
    Fástred al Beréma,
    Rówanti al Sávè-k’nôr

• HarnCon V - The Full Moot   10 years 16 weeks ago

What an ATTRACTIVE group! :)

• Paciphibian World View   10 years 20 weeks ago

Agreed, Pan-Galactic is a term that should only ever be applied to Gargle-Blasters.

• Paciphibian World View   10 years 20 weeks ago

I think 'pan-galactic' might be a bit too extreme a term... I don't see how you can go bigger than 'solar-systemic'... hmmm... since it's a diskcentric or globecentric system, I suppose it's actually "pre-gallillaic-globecentric-systemic". So... er...

I just realised there's no 'sun' orbiting the sphere on a tropical-planar orbit. I expect the lighting could get a bit tricky.

It's nice that *someone* is talking about *something* :)

• Paciphibian World View   10 years 20 weeks ago

Of a magical pan-galactic-sized elephant's forehead? Who knows....

---------------------
    Alsínon must fall!

• Paciphibian World View   10 years 20 weeks ago

Turtle shells? what's the freezing point of an elephant's forehead?

• Paciphibian World View   10 years 21 weeks ago

Hey, the idea goes back a very long way and I first drew something like this up long before I ever heard of Pratchett :)

Anyway... see it's not a disk unless you're standing on it.

• Paciphibian World View   10 years 21 weeks ago

Righto.... Discworld here we come... :)

---------------------