• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

Just curious ... the old PDF is about 22 Mb while the new one is around 10 Mb in size. There doesn't appear to be a difference between the documents in Adobe Reader (other than the repaired margins). What would cause the discrepancy?

Thanks,
    Brian

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

Ah ... yes indeed it has been a while hasn't it. And now I'm overwhelmed with holiday season events (mainly for my children).

I shall plan a visit for the near future!

Thanks for the file in the meantime :) ... we have a spiffy new colour laser printer here at work and I might try a few pages on that.

Cheers,
    B

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

I shall plan a visit for the near future!

Cheers,
    B

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

Brian, I should make you come and pick one up in person... you haven't been out here in ... ?

but... check your my files page... :)

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

but... check your my files page... :)

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

Hmmm ... I never noticed this, but I have not yet tried to print it out though.

Could I get an updated copy please?

Cheers,
    Brian

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

Hmmm ... I never noticed this, but I have not yet tried to print it out though.

Could I get an updated copy please?

Cheers,
    Brian

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

I got the replacement file from the "My Files" section. And I now have a completely printed rule book. Thank you for addressing the issue.

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

I've printed it out numerous times. Can't say as I ever noticed it though :)

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

I've printed it out numerous times. Can't say as I ever noticed it though :)

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

I am, frankly, amazed that no one has noticed this before... Perhaps no one has ever wanted to print the Roleplaying article until now?

I will get right on it...

Ok... we have found the problem and fixed it in a new version (no new version number) of the pdf file. The new version will replace the old one in the eShop immediately and we will reissue to everyone who asks...

Management appologises for the inconveniences (but still can't believe that no one noticed until now!)...

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 28 weeks ago

I will get right on it...

• Venârivè (Northwestern Lýthia)   11 years 29 weeks ago

Hello :-)

I am certainly interested in Chélemby but have to admit I feel much more eager and happy anticipation towards Venârivè. Christmas is approaching with speed!

Happy editing ...

• Venârivè (Northwestern Lýthia)   11 years 29 weeks ago

Hello :-)

Happy editing ...

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

Don't we all?

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

Don't we all?

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

Patience is a Harnican's middle name.
    Sometimes the greed takes over, and I want it all now.
    Allan

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

Patience is a Harnican's middle name.
    Sometimes the greed takes over, and I want it all now.
    Allan

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

"I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon."

Unless Jeremy indicates that a particular module is forthcoming, don't get your expectations up.

Same comment applies to the our question a couple days ago about other Chelemby adventures.

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

"I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon."

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

Thanks,
    I could possibly use Tesien, although in that particular campaign, Tesien is the location of a Earthmaster jail. From the start of the campiagn the ward's have been slowly collapsing. It is all connected with one of the large plots of Earthmaster and Airmasters. I thing I had an Airmaster entity trying to weaken the bars from the outside also.
    I have some notes on the Airmasters if anyone's interested?
    I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon.
    Allan

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

Thanks,
    I have some notes on the Airmasters if anyone's interested?
    I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon.
    Allan

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago

Tesien it is.

It's just been so long that I took much of a look at anything on Harn (other than Orbaal) that a lot of place names, etc., have fallen out of my memory cache.

• New Campaign Help   11 years 29 weeks ago