• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 36 weeks ago

Hmmm ... I never noticed this, but I have not yet tried to print it out though.

Could I get an updated copy please?

Cheers,
    Brian

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 36 weeks ago

Hmmm ... I never noticed this, but I have not yet tried to print it out though.

Could I get an updated copy please?

Cheers,
    Brian

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 37 weeks ago

I got the replacement file from the "My Files" section. And I now have a completely printed rule book. Thank you for addressing the issue.

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 37 weeks ago

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 37 weeks ago

I've printed it out numerous times. Can't say as I ever noticed it though :)

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 37 weeks ago

I've printed it out numerous times. Can't say as I ever noticed it though :)

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 37 weeks ago

I am, frankly, amazed that no one has noticed this before... Perhaps no one has ever wanted to print the Roleplaying article until now?

I will get right on it...

Ok... we have found the problem and fixed it in a new version (no new version number) of the pdf file. The new version will replace the old one in the eShop immediately and we will reissue to everyone who asks...

Management appologises for the inconveniences (but still can't believe that no one noticed until now!)...

• HM Gold Player Edition Margins Issue   11 years 37 weeks ago

I will get right on it...

• Venârivè (Northwestern Lýthia)   11 years 37 weeks ago

Hello :-)

I am certainly interested in Chélemby but have to admit I feel much more eager and happy anticipation towards Venârivè. Christmas is approaching with speed!

Happy editing ...

• Venârivè (Northwestern Lýthia)   11 years 37 weeks ago

Hello :-)

Happy editing ...

Don't we all?

Don't we all?

• New Campaign Help   11 years 37 weeks ago

Patience is a Harnican's middle name.
    Sometimes the greed takes over, and I want it all now.
    Allan

• New Campaign Help   11 years 37 weeks ago

Patience is a Harnican's middle name.
    Sometimes the greed takes over, and I want it all now.
    Allan

• New Campaign Help   11 years 37 weeks ago

"I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon."

Unless Jeremy indicates that a particular module is forthcoming, don't get your expectations up.

Same comment applies to the our question a couple days ago about other Chelemby adventures.

• New Campaign Help   11 years 37 weeks ago

"I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon."

Thanks,
    I could possibly use Tesien, although in that particular campaign, Tesien is the location of a Earthmaster jail. From the start of the campiagn the ward's have been slowly collapsing. It is all connected with one of the large plots of Earthmaster and Airmasters. I thing I had an Airmaster entity trying to weaken the bars from the outside also.
    I have some notes on the Airmasters if anyone's interested?
    I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon.
    Allan

Thanks,
    I have some notes on the Airmasters if anyone's interested?
    I was sort of hoping Dinibor would be produced soon.
    Allan

Tesien it is.

It's just been so long that I took much of a look at anything on Harn (other than Orbaal) that a lot of place names, etc., have fallen out of my memory cache.

Tesien it is.

• New Campaign Help   11 years 37 weeks ago

. . . and that's a big IF, the Godstone in Kanday is located at Tesien in the Ternua Heath along with a group of nasty bandits. (New lackeys for the villian, having been suitably impressed by a display of his powers?)

----------

Old style heraldry: Sable, the pale argent.

New style heraldry: Oreo, resting on edge.

----------

Old style heraldry: Sable, the pale argent.

New style heraldry: Oreo, resting on edge.

• New Campaign Help   11 years 37 weeks ago

"I could not think of a good way to move the villian, from Kanday to Chelemby".

Godstones seem the obvious choice.

There is a godstone in Kanday the marshy area (whose I can't remember, and I don't have a scan of Kanday on this computer).

There is godstone in Chelemby at Dinibor.

Only problem then is whether you want the villain to be following the character closely. If the villain has to spend some time travelling to and from godstones, that would slow him down by several days. Oh, also, the villain apparently must have figured out how to ensure that a godstone delivers him where he wants to go.

You could speed this up by arranging to have the character doing something at Dinibor. :)

How does the villain know the character is in Chelemby? Presumably some sort of Savorya spell gave him the knowledge.

• New Campaign Help   11 years 37 weeks ago

"I could not think of a good way to move the villian, from Kanday to Chelemby".

Godstones seem the obvious choice.

There is godstone in Chelemby at Dinibor.

• New Campaign Help   11 years 38 weeks ago

Thanks Neil,
    I could not think of a good way to move the villian, from Kanday to Chelemby, chasing the player. But it may be easy to just not detail the 'how' to myself or the players. If I really want to do it easy, I can just have him have an amulet of portals like the player, and he is able to track him to the island.
    Allan