En Téstradhem - the Chélemby Town Hall

The headquarters of the Chélemby City Testrad, the committee of the Parliament of Chélemby that oversees the running of the City. It includes the offices of the Mayor, the Harbourmaster, Bondmaster and the Captain of the Chélemby Watch.

The Town Hall (En Téstradhem) has a permanent staff of about a dozen. It stands in the Old Citadel quarter of the city, on the site of the old Vúldenar market square. Its main features are a massive ceremonial hall which functions primarily as a banquet and ceremonial chamber. This chamber is overlooked by the impressive first floor gallery, which is surrounded by the offices of the officials of the city. Cellars and stores are located beneath the hall.

The map of the hall is a single page, multi-layered document. Different levels can be viewed by selected the buttons on the map, or viewing specific layers.

This map is a pre-release document for the upcoming City of Chelemby module. It is also one of the last maps produced by N. Robin Crossby in its entirety.

AttachmentSize
Chelemby_Testradhem.pdf1.57 MB

User login










Recent comments




Keléstia Connect





Who's online?

There are currently 0 users and 56 guests online.



© 2014 Keléstia Productions Ltd. and N. Robin Crossby (1954-2008).
The opinions expressed on this website are those of their respective owners and do not necessarily reflect the views of Keléstia Productions Ltd.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.