We do our best, but errors still happen. So we're posting revised versions of five of the seven (so far) published Atlas Keléstia issues. The maps affected are squares SHKN-E7, H7, I4, J5 and J6. Anyone who has already purchased these maps can download the new versions by going to their profile's files page.
What did we change?
There were some minor typos (punctuation errors and a few mispelled words) in the PDF and XLS data accompanying the maps, plus a bit of inconsistent formatting of some data. In addition to such relatively minor corrections, more significant amendments which merit your obtaining fresh copies of the files include:
- E7 (Tróldblist) - Tróldblist holder in XLS data file should be "Order of the Scarlet Portal". [*]
- H7 (Trepûra) - Sónise keep was described as being on an unnavigable stretch of river but included port facility data.
- H7 (Trepûra) - "Shérdun" ruins in data should be "Shérlun" to match the map.
- I4 (Galésa) - Opresyn should have been marked and described as a waterfall rather than a rapids, per the old 1988 regional map.
- J5 (Ôrgetkin) - Waterfall on the Ôrget River bend (again, marked on the old 1988 regional map) was missing. It now appears as the "Stôrojing" falls.
- J6 (Tîrghavn) - Tîrghavn port facility data were incomplete.
- J6 (Tîrghavn) - Dàvalénby, Mégelhem and Múndby port facility data were not included, although they were available in the Lédenheim kingdom module.
Please note: If you purchased several of these map products, when downloading fresh copies, we recommend that you do so one at a time (as opposed to clicking on download links while other downloads are in progress).
* The error in E7 does not affect copies of this issue that were purchased after May 9.