Atlas Keléstia - SHKN G5 (Yelâben)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-G5 (Yelâben).
The area of SHKN-G5 includes a large section of the western coast of the Hârbáaler kingdom of Géltheim.
Locations on the map include:
- Yelâben Castle - the stronghold of clan Eléndysen and centre of...
- Yelâben Thranáal - Once a minor but independent kingdom, it was overrun by Géltheim in TR633, but clan Géltsen were forced to grant it to Eléndysen less than 50 years later as punishment for their rebellion against the over-king of Hârbáal. Enmities from both events persist. The district includes 13 freeholds, amongst them...
- Tôrvanhem - the chief of two holdings that clan Géltsen retain within Yelâben Thranáal coordinates the clan's mining activities in the area; and
- Jéltre - a freehold whose thran sites atop the ruins of an old Járind sea town destroyed seven centuries ago by the 'Black Wind'.
- Gelt Thranáal - the northwest portion of Géltheim's core thranáal includes 10 holdings, much of whose effort goes to feed nearby Gelt castle town [G6].
- Brúhedè Cape - the heath-covered westernmost point of the Hârbáaler mainland.
The SHKN-G5 index is 7 and 1/3 pages long and includes notes and data for 88 named locations. The index is also available as an Excel data file.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 1: Chélemby, Géltheim & Ánvâl.
This is a revised and updated version to the map square originally included in the "Chélemby-Géltheim Folio" published in 2004. If you purchased that folio after September 2008, you are entitled to a free copy of this revised map and index; check the download section of your account profile.