Atlas Keléstia - SHKN BX (Détule)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia squares SHKN-BX (Détule).
The area of SHKN-BX is located on the northern coast of the kingdom of Emélrenè and includes parts of Quándas Bay and the Quándas Hills.
Locations on map SHKN-BX include:
- Pérel - castle and barony on the wild north coast of Emélrenè, once held by the treasonous Neláfis clan. Governor Chárid struggles to contain the simmering tensions between the local nobility and the nearby Free Eméla.
- Jéledh - keep and barony held by a Laránian fanatic who rules over a severely depopulated region. Baron Jerálic and his nobles believe the Free Eméla to the south are the cause of their problems.
- Détule - castle-seat of the Sheriff of Quándas, the highest royal official in the region. Sheriff Cádwyn has to deal with numerous problems, including the conflict between local nobles and the Free Eméla and the increasing frequency of ethereal activity in the Quándas hills.
- Quándas Âren - a large range of the Free Eméla in which ethereal activity is growing ever more frequent.
- Quándhlyn - a Free Eméla range which contains at least two dangerously active 'ethereal zones' which have lately caused considerable trouble for both the range's Émhlè inhabitants and the settled folk to the north.
- Viásal ethereal zone - one of the two major ethereal 'zones' in the Quándhlyn range. Strange and dangerous creatures have emerged from this 'red zone' in increasing numbers and frequency in recent years.
- Môrtârth ethereal zone - a dark and misty region in the Quándas hills from which dream-beings of both benign and less-welcome form occasionally emerge.
- Môren Sýnen - an ancient henge in the Quándas hills near the Môrtârth 'zone' and also the Môrhardhi burial grounds.
- Môralshin - one of several Ilvîran shrines in the area, it is overseen by the Order of the Breath of Ancients.
- Yaledhâryn - central village of a semi-settled Free Eméla range. The Baron of Jéledh believes the settled nature of these folk strengthens his argument that the area should fall within his domain.
- Âstechmôr mine - one of many new mines in the region, it produces high quality lead, although its ore is oddly coloured. Its guildmaster is troubled by evil dreams; he has lost one miner without a trace.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-BX cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Jeremy Baker. Notes and data by Jeremy Baker. Edited by Robert B. Schmunk.