Atlas Keléstia - SHKN F6 (Téchel) & E6 (Skîvaal)
Two multi-layered PDF maps and detailed indices for Atlas Keléstia squares SHKN-F6 (Téchel) and SHKN-E6 (Skîvaal).
The area of SHKN-F6 & SHKN-E6 includes the Chéler island of Téchel and the seas to the north and west.
Locations on map SHKN-F6 include:
- Téchel island, location of many ancient sites and ruins,
- the ruins and Earthmaster site at Dínibôr,
- the landscape are at Kanfârya,
- the standing stones of Mýrian and Mýrian Ánchè, and
- the ancient burial grounds at Sótredh Hûl;
- the Ensomgýnge islands;
- plus a sliver of the island of Chélemby, including
- the standing stones at Zhôrian, and
- the planned castle site of Nukîkè.
Locations on map SHKN-E6 include:
- Skîvaal and Ljârl islands
- southern half of the supposed range of the 'baas', a sea monster allegedly responsible for the loss of many fishing boats
An index for each of the two maps (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-F6 and E6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby and Ken Snellings. Notes and data by Jeremy Baker, N. Robin Crossby, and Robert B. Schmunk.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 1: Chélemby, Géltheim & Ánvâl.
This is a revised and updated version to the map square originally included in the "Chélemby-Géltheim Folio" published in 2004. If you purchased that folio after September 2008, you are entitled to a free copy of this revised map and index; check the download section of your account profile.