Atlas Keléstia - SHKN G3 (Imkézadin)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-G3 (Imkézadin).
The area of SHKN-G3 is located on the central Hârbáaler coast and includes several large islands in the Imkézadin chain as well as piece of the mainland coast in the kingdom of Ávastran. The waters here are much travelled by seafarers, both traders and raiders.
Locations on map SHKN-G3 include:
- Minâbe, Jóden, Klódè, and Gényad - large, somewhat desolate islands in the western Imkézadin island chain that protects the Hârbáaler coast from the weather off the Gulf of Hârbáal.
- Ávas Strait - the western opening onto the Sea of Iváe of the 'Inner Passage', the series of channels and passes that run along the Hârbáaler coast northeast to the Quánè Pass in Ivínia.
- Minâbsten and Minâbhøj - an ancient Járind standing stone and associated hill fort ruins in the middle of Minâbe Island.
- Højt Cavern - a mysterious ancient excavation on Klódè Island.
- Western coast of Álinger thranáal (held by strong allies of the great king of Hârbáal), including seven freeholds, among them...
- Hâlhus - holding of Sarajinian religious clan with a shrine to Njéhu, and
- Skâgeren - holding governed by a warrior whose age no one truly knows.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-G3 cartography by N. Robin Crossby and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk.