Atlas Keléstia - SHKN G7 (Létryn)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-G7 (Létryn).
The area of SHKN-G7 is located in northern Loála on the central Shôrkýni coast, a region ravaged by northern raiders over the previous two centuries. Locations identified on the map include:
- ruins of Létryn and Pelédeo castles, sacked by raiders during the previous century
- numerous ruins of other villages and manors, sacked or abandoned during the viking era
- Ârtrensyn and Târawn standing stones
- a dozen manors in Sónise barony
- a manor in Ándrin barony, and several villages on Cape Létryna struggling to remain 'independent'
- a recently established manor in Fónten barony
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-G7 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Jeremy Baker. Notes and data by Jeremy Baker and Robert B. Schmunk.