Atlas Keléstia - SHKN H5 (Tázela)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-H5 (Tázela).
The area of SHKN-H5 is located in the centre of southern Hârbáal and includes most of Tázela thranáal in the sub-kingdom of Tónanby, as well as large wilderness portions of northern Géltheim and Ánvâl.
Locations on map SHKN-H5 include:
- Tázela castle, fortress of the Hâlinon lords who once held the petty kingdom of Kîrdaelund but who now rule Tázela thranáal;
- ten freeholds and three important mines in Tázela thranáal;
- the Gélten Mountains, the southwestern most extension of the Hârbáaler Alps, in the midst of which are
- the deep Chóstor Caverns and the mysterious Gélten Pass;
- the Mólker Hills and Gélter Hills, which flank the Gélten range on north and south;
- the bandit-plagued Médren Pass on the road between Tázela and Zýna thranáal in Lédenheim; and
- Thánhelig, a Sárajìnian religious holding in northeast Géltheim.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-H5 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Jeremy Baker, Robert B. Schmunk and N. Robin Crossby.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 1: Chélemby, Géltheim & Ánvâl.
This is a revised and updated version to the map square originally included in the "Chélemby-Géltheim Folio" published in 2004. If you purchased that folio after September 2008, you are entitled to a free copy of this revised map and index; check the download section of your account profile.