Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia
square SHKN-I4 (Galésa).
The area of SHKN-I4 is located in central Hârbáal and includes a large portion of northern Lédenheim plus parts of Ávastran, Kétania, Tónanby and Gåtenlund. Mapped locations include:
- central Hârbáaler Alps, including Mount Galésa, tallest peak in the range
- upper reaches of the Shârl River
- source of the Íngersen and Neféli rivers
- Kerân Pass between Ávastran and Ketánia
- Íngersyn standing stone and Kerânson, Emódya and Pârnhus shrines
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-I4 cartography by N. Robin Crossby and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.