Atlas Keléstia - SHKN I6 (Léden)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-I6 (Léden).
The area of SHKN-I6 is located in the heart of the Hârbáaler kingdom of Lédenheim. Mapped locations include:
- Clan Lédensen's capital of Léden town.
- The castle of Héredon and its adjacent port of Héredling.
- About 50 valârden (clan freeholds) in the thranáalen of Léden and Héredon, plus numerous minor villages. These holdings are located on...
- the lower Shârl River, including the estuary where it meets the Gulf of Shôrkýnè (and where there may lurk a monstrous sea snake),
- the shores of Léden Bay on the northwest of the Gulf of Shôrkýnè, and
- the Rådtrýnè peninsula, which separates Léden Bay from the mouth of the Tîrga River.
- The ruins of an ancient Járind town called Kôresten Anúz.
- The mysterious henge nearby at Héredhstenen.
- Two series of standing stones called Kôrestenen and Synen Héredhus
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-I6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 2: Lédenheim, W. Huriséa & Tîrgólis.