Atlas Keléstia - SHKN J4 (Welf)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-J4 (Welf).
The area of SHKN-J4 is located in the wilderness of western Huriséa and the central Hârbáaler Alps and includes small pieces of the Hârbáaler kingdoms of Lédenheim and Ketánia.
Locations on map SHKN-J4 include:
- the heights of the central Hârbáaler Bjêrget, including the prominent Mount Welf as well as
- Mount Tánten, where recently have been seen wyverns, and
- the nearby Ûbradh Pass, a remote pass which connects Ketánia to Huriséa;
- peaks of the northeastern Wânden Bjêrget, which overlook
- Ôrget Lake and the remote village of Ôrgeta, as well as
- the Yârla shrine of Soénya;
- the Banénin Pass, connecting the uppermost Shârla valley to western Huriséa;
- numerous heights in the northwestern Járinden Hills, a rugged portion of western Húrisea;
- the headwaters of the Shârla, Ôrget, Dôrn, and Bwôra rivers;
- Róthenhus, possibly the most isolated small hold in Huriséa, located on the
- Dørn Lakes, site of numerous Yârla shrines such as Áruledh;
- the dangerous mystical site of Éshênon; and
- the sacred caverns of the Dôrni Rhónen.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-J4 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk.