Atlas Keléstia - SHKN J6 (Tîrghavn)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-J6 (Tîrghavn).
The area of SHKN-J6 is located at the mouth of the mighty Tîrga River. Mapped locations include:
- minor port holding of Tîrghavn, and the nearby Tîrgakarn, an Agríkan shrine;
- a dozen other other freeholds in the kingdom of Lédenheim, amongst them the lands of the feuding clans Bjârsen and Môrlok;
- islands of the Tîrga River delta, on one of which may be found
- the ruins of Yârylanúte, a sea town from the old Járind era, destroyed over a millennium ago;
- the western half of the northern Ántiag marshes, in the midst of which are
- the Ílmensyni, three large standing stones
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-J6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 2: Lédenheim, W. Huriséa & Tîrgólis.