Atlas Keléstia - SHKN J7 (Éslon)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-J7 (Éslon).
The area of SHKN-J7 is located on the northeastern coast of the kingdom of Shôrkýnè and includes the chief town of the county of Aneóla. Locations identified on the map include:
- Walled town of Éslon, comital seat of Aneóla;
- Bekéla keep, chief settlement of a barony;
- the mouth of the Pánom, one of northeast Shôrkýnè's key rivers;
- the misty Ebôrer Hills on Cape Éshan;
- the southwestern reaches of the Ántiag marshlands, separated from the Pánom watershed by the Kádelin and Lesýlè hills;
- 30 manors in Éslon and Bekéla baronies, including
- Tánsâr, locus of Sávè-K’nôran religious activity in the area,
- Valónen, an abbey of the Peónian Irreproachable Order, and
- Hîvrè, an abbey dedicated to a minor Laránian saint; and
- the Késlonais, four massive standing stones which are all that remain of an ancient henge.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-J7 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.