Atlas Keléstia - SHKN K5 (Gámlèyan)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-K5 (Gámlèyan).
The area of SHKN-K5 is located in western Huriséa and includes a small piece of the Hârbáaler kingdom of Lédenheim. Locations identified on the map include:
- The middle reaches of the Tyârgha River valley, where are located
- More than 20 Huriséan smallholds, including
- Bívaser, centre of a rapidly growing minor hátalen,
- Dhálmun, home to a fine temple honouring the Quârphic gods,
- Mátyus, chief holding of a clan soon likely to fracture,
- Rilpérias, uppermost trading post on the Tyârgha,
- Vâwhýrè, captured by 'viking' raiders less than a decade ago, and
- Shòtragálen, a holding concerned by Lédenheim expansion; as well as
- The ruins of two smallholds sacked by Quârphic tribesmen;
- The Lédenheim border outpost at Skôrdrilken;
- The 'quiet valley' of Gámlèyan; and
- The landscape art at Ôrgedh and the associated caverns of Ôrgedhi Úndladen.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location.
SHKN-K5 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 2: Lédenheim, W. Huriséa & Tîrgólis.