Atlas Keléstia - SHKN K7 (Olágen)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-K7 (Olágen).
The area of SHKN-K7 is located in the wilderness of northeastern Shôrkýnè.
Locations on map SHKN-K7 include:
- Olágen, an isolated and undermanned fort in the wilderness of Anéola intended (but failing) to restrict the passage of Quârphic tribesmen to more settled lands to the southwest;
- the southwestern reaches of the Ántiag marshlands, wherein lies
- Gélsysa, a Kádelin Quârphic shrine, and
- the Géldro Lakes, located in the hollows of the bee-filled Dhôr Ridge; and
- the Fénekan mines, exploited by men brave, or desperate, enough to work on the remote, dangerous slopes of
- the Vékalet Mountains, a minor range which limits Quârphic movement into the Istebínian barony of Gîlend.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-K6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk.