Atlas Keléstia - SHKN L2 (Tâlig)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-L2 (Tâlig).
The area of SHKN-L2 is located in the central Hârbáaler Alps and includes the headwaters of the Érad and Bémis Rivers in Hârbáal and of the Amúda, Hykédon and Máavak in Huriséa. Much of the area is claimed by the remote gârgún colony of Hléjis [K2].
Locations on map SHKN-L2 include:
- Mt. Tâlig - the second highest peak in the Hârbáaler Alps is said by one religious clan to have been the home of Suérlji, the great serpent-monster defeated by the god Sárajin.
- Wylíde, Jârn, and Nílsè - other prominent snow-clad peaks on the spine of the Hârbáaler Alps.
- Éradys Pass - high point on the trail connecting the Érad basin in Ketánia to that of the Mávak in Huriséa.
- Nhílsâzh - a complex of caves and tunnels used by gârgún to cross from the Érad River valley to the headwaters of the Hykédon.
- Dhwâst - an orc lodge on the east side of Éradys Pass. It controls two mines, one of them a gold mine.
- Yhórtûk - caverns near the source of the Érad which are home to numerous gârgún, many of them workers at three nearby mines and the others scavengers.
- Rhýrtûk - a minor orcish trading post.
- Jufóyhm and Fhélyx - two settlements of gârgún who have either fled from or been exiled by the orc King of Hléjis.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-L2 cartography by N. Robin Crossby and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Axel Schudak.
Gamemasters using Atlas Keléstia - SHKN K2 (Hléjis) in their campaign will also find the following product invaluable.
+ Atlas Keléstia SHKN-K2 - Hléjis