Atlas Keléstia - SHKN M2 (Hlen)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-M2 (Hlen).
The area of SHKN-M2 is located in the mostly wilderness of southern Járenmark, or northern Huriséa depending on where you draw the border.
Locations on map SHKN-M2 include:
- Hlen Thran - The primary holding of clan Pélstrom in southern Járenmark has been much disturbed by strange events involving the actions of a 'necromancer' named Îndan, and by a stifled rebellion against the thranáal leader.
- Sónege Thran - This secondary Pélstrom holding to the east on the Déden River is more concerned with rising tensions with the local Álti tribesmen than with rumours of strange events at Hlen.
- Vâden Tol - The centuries old shrine across the river from Hlen is the site of a fixed Barási point that activates twice per month.
- Gámlihôy Barrows - An area of ancient Járind burial sites is located near Hlen in the strip of marsh along the Péjon River.
- Chálmida - One of a half dozen semi-permanent forest Álti síida (communal villages) in the area, this lakeshore settlement is rumoured to be visited from time to time by centaurs.
- Chálma and Uredhán - These low peaks on the southern fringe of the Kúltes Mountains (the local name for the northern Hârbáaler Alps) are sacred to the Álti folk.
- Denséy River - The chief river of northern Huriséa rises in the Kúltes Mountains and runs more than 100 leagues south until it joins the mighty Tîrga near Béldîra.
An index (provided as both a text PDF file and an Excel data file) includes notes and data for every named location on the map.
SHKN-K6 cartography by N. Robin Crossby, Ken Snellings, and Robert B. Schmunk. Location notes and data by Robert B. Schmunk and Jeremy Baker.