Atlas Keléstia - SHKN K4 (Kótrùn)
Multi-layered PDF map and detailed index for Atlas Keléstia square SHKN-K4 (Kótrùn).
The area of SHKN-K4 is located in the wilderness of western Huriséa on the fringe of the central Hârbáaler Alps.
Locations on map SHKN-K4 include:
- Kótrùn - abandoned site of an ancient Járind hill fort, said to have been the location of a great battle with the blood-slavering Sôrk a millennium ago
- Kótrùn Hârdhi - a series of large burial mounds arrayed about Kótrùn, generally avoided by Quârphic tribal folk because of tales of ghosts
- Dìnulâden - an extensive set of caves west of Kótrùn
- Sânerfàel - a vale sacred to the Quârph
- Kàmyanôra - old landscape 'art' in the midst of the Sânerfàel, apparently tended by Járind Yârla pilgrims
- Rásmefgùlen - a meadow close to the Sânerfàel where the Quârph practice sky burial
- Spéjeben - a Quârphic tribal village between Kótrùn and the Sânerfàel
- Tyârigen - a mixed Quârph-Yârla village on the banks of the upper Tyârgha River
- Hemûr Mûnes - a ridge extending south from the Hârbáaler Alps and including Zýnendè, Néndradh, and Kôs peaks.
The SHKN-K4 index is 2 and 3/4 pages long and includes notes and data for 36 named locations. The index is also available as an Excel data file.
This issue of Atlas Keléstia is available at a reduced priced if purchased as part of the Atlas Keléstia - Folio 2: Lédenheim, W. Huriséa & Tîrgólis.